I have early symptoms of glaucoma perhaps brought on by long use of antihistamines I am flying next month what can I do about motion sickness ?

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Glaucoma

Most medication that have precautions regarding glaucoma have to do with narrow angle glaucoma.
Talk to your ophthalmologist to see what type of glaucoma you have, the doctor can also give you suggestions regarding the motion sickness.

In brief: Glaucoma

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Different issues

Glaucoma is rarely related to antihistamines, have you been taking steroids or decongestants? Also motion sickness may not be related.
There are over the counter remedies you can take for it before traveling.

In brief: Different issues