Does lymphoma or swollen lymph nodes affect gums or jaw? Have been having issues with crowns breaking?

Other way around. Infection in the jaws can cause swollen lymph nodes. Broken crowns are usually a sign of underlying decay.Deep decay w/ pulpal necrosis can then cause abscesses in the bone and swelling w/ lymph node involvement.
Unrelated. Commonly, swollen lymph nodes indicate an infection in the area they drain. Infected teeth can cause swollen lymph nodes. Teeth can become infected from fractures (ie crowns breaking). This is not typical .And they are unlikely related.