I have bumps around my butt that itch. And a cicular rash that also itches on my uper thigh. What would they be and do i need to see a doctor?

Rashes are tough

Rash
Rashes are tough to diagnose without actually seeing them. However, if by "circular rash" you mean a circle-shaped rash with rash only on the edge and clear in the middle, this could be ring-worm, which is a fungal infection in the skin (not a worm). The bumps on your rump could also be a fungal rash. Advise that you see your doctor for an examination to determine the cause of the rash and treat.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Fungal infection Rash Infection Skin Itching Ringworm Itch Dermatitis Skin rash

Itchy bumps

Pruritis
folliculitis is a bacterial or fungal infection of the pores and can be one cause of itchy bumps. Itchy round rashes can be allergy to a contactant or a "ringworm" fungus or a yeast rash like Tinea Versicolor, or a patch of nummular eczema, or other conditions. You need to see a dermatologist to examine your skin and determine if they are the same rash or two different problems.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Itching Ringworm Folliculitis Fungal infection Itch Rash Trichophyton Infection Yeast Eczema