Being diagnosed as a type II diabetic, I am curious to know what foods I should eat. What should I look out for in food labels? Sugar? Carbs? Fats?

Dr. Alvin Fried
Internal Medicine - Diabetology
In brief: All of the above
The best way to get the answer to this dilemma is to have one or two sessions with a registered dietician.
There is a wealth of information put out by the american diabetes association, but start with a formal consult and then go from there.

In brief: All of the above
Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Fares Rabadi
Internal Medicine - Diabetology
In brief: Suger and carbs
Fresh vege's and fruit very little suger and carbs.
Protein in medoration.

In brief: Suger and carbs
Protein in medoration.
Dr. Fares Rabadi
Dr. Fares Rabadi
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Easy
Acid free diet: 1-no soda's or beer; 2 sugars very rare (once per week); 3-carbohydrates 1 cup per meal (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, corn, peas, beans, grits); 4-limit fruit to 1/2 cup servings 1-2 per day; 5.
Meat size of palm of hand daily; 6-vegetables all you can eat. Try to eat organic fresh foods and avoid boxed or processed foods for best results www.Medacpc.Com.

In brief: Easy
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. William Forsythe