I have had slight scrotum discomfort and have been urinating more often should I be concerned?

Dr. Joseph De santi

In brief: Scrotal symptoms

Urinary tract infection, epididymitis and prostatitis in men can sometimes be characterized by scrotal discomfort and increased urination.
This can occur with or without actual burning while urinating. Infection of the prostate gland (prostatitis) can be more serious if you are elderly, and std's can also cause these symptoms. A visit to the doctor for a urine test can often provide answers.

In brief: Scrotal symptoms

Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

This can indicate a kidney stone; if not resolved within 1-2 days you should get checked out.
If the pain becomes severe enough to cause vomiting you may need to go in to be checked out sooner.

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Vicken Poochikian