Are traderjoes omega-3 fatty acids delivering the stated epa400mg/dha200mg per softgel?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
In brief: Unknown
Because fda does not regulate/monitor nutritional supplements, it is up to the manufacturer to provide in-house testing and quality control.
This is a reason for Lovaza (prescription omega-3 fatty acids) to exist; as a prescription medication, it is much more likely to contain what it claims. I am unaware of which company makes trader joe's supplement.This is the long way of saying "i don't know.".

In brief: Unknown
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Who knows?
It's not fda regulated.
But i suspect you can trust trader joe - they have a reputation to uphold.

In brief: Who knows?
It's not fda regulated.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology