My C-section has been hurting recnently and it has been going on for about a week should I go see my ob?

See OB from OR. A woman having pain after a cesarean section is encouraged by most doctors to call if problems. If possible, it is best to see the obstetrician who performed the surgery. If part of the practice of the main OB provider, then an exam from him or her would be ok because they can usually get records from or speak with surgeon.
Yes. Don't know what you are referring to specifically, or how far out since your surgery. Is it the abdominal wall where the skin incision was made or an internal pain, more likely associated with the uterus? Despite their frequency, cesareans are still major surgery, and it takes time to recover. Nevertheless, if pain increasing rather than decreasing with time, see your obgyn.