Is it safe to eat non-organic foods while pregnant?

Dr. Michael Engel
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Of course....

People have been getting pregnant ant successfully delivering healthy babies long before foods specifically marketed as "organic" we're popular. You need a balanced diet with caloric intake adequate to nourish you and your child.
Follow the advice of your OB regarding diet, calories and multivitamin/supplements. Preparing your meals at home, with the occasional meals out is just fine. Congrats!

In brief: Of course....

Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

I think what is more important is eating lots of fruits and vegetables and eating a diet of unprocessed food.
By that i mean cook your food yourself. Don't eat out or eat food that is premade.

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Shontae Buffington