Can you fracture a bone in your hip/legs/feet and still walk on it?

Depends on location. It depends on the type and location of the fracture. Fractures usually need to be immobilized with a splint, cast, or rigid walking boot depending on the location of the injury. For a broken toe you may get by with walking with a rigid surgical shoe. Have you physician determine which course of treatment is best for you.
Yes. Many fractures in the lower extremity can cause pain, yet still allow you to walk. I you have had trauma and are concerned, you should consult your primary care physician or orthopaedist.