If i'm pregnant, is it safe to eat meat from animals given antibiotics?

Dr. David Hardin
Wound care

In brief: Controversial topic

So many animals are given antibiotics that it is hard to avoid in theory there are after metabolism and good cooking no antibiotics left to enter your system but there are people who without strong evidence believe this should be avoided I am not aware of any known problems at this time.

In brief: Controversial topic

Dr. David Hardin
Dr. David Hardin
Dr. Jeff Livingston

Eating well cooked meat is safe in pregnancy.
The antibiotics given animals will not affect your baby and are safe for consumption. Never eat uncooked meat and always wash your hands carefully before eating or cooking.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham