Do all hepatitis b patients die of chirosis of the liver or cancer of the liver?

No. Most people do not develop these complications. In fact, these complications are extremely rare in people who are adequately evaluated and treated at an early stage. We see cirrhosis and liver cancer in people who are usually unaware that have hepatitis b until it is advanced and causes symptoms. This can take decades to occur and may never occur in most people.
No. Although the infection cannot be eradicated (yet!), the vast majority of hepatitis b patients who are treated do die and most do not have much progress in liver disease. You'll be checked for hepatitis c as a matter of course while you're under a liver specialist's care.
No. Only a portion of people infected with hepatitis b die from cirrhosis and liver cancer. Cirrhosis is a far more frequent option than cancer, but some manage to have a dormant hepatitis b virus in them that doesn't progress to cirrhosis for a long time or even never or they die from another cause before cirrhosis would take over. Liver cancer in hep. B patients is a much rarer complication.