Docs think I have health anxiety on 39mg citlopram they refered me to cbt didn't work they think i need berevment?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Bereavement

Bereavement counseling is something most therapists can offer. If cbt "didn't work" for you, other forms of therapy may still help.
Also, if grief is a large part of your difficulties, the therapist should be able to recognize that and include this work in your treatment. Some use cbt as more of a "manualized" treatment, but an experienced therapist will be able to individualize for your needs.

In brief: Bereavement

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas