What is the strongest anti inflammatory you can buy?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends

If by "buying" your mean "over the counter", then you are limited.
Ibuprofen. Aspirin and Naproxen sodium (aleve) are about the only anti-inflammatories available. If you are referring to buying prescription medications, there are several. "strongest" can be relative to the person. Indomethacin has long been considered a more potent med but Prednisone and such sterioids are truly potent ai's.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Steroids

Steroids are the strongest anti-inflammatories.
Dexamethasone is the strongest steroid by mass.

In brief: Steroids

Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Michael Laccheo
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Varies

Due to genetic differences one may work better than another for you; but all of the otc anti-inflammatories are the same.
The safest ones are the herbal antiinflammatories as they don't have the same risks for stomach ulcers and kidney failure. My favorite is cats claw (una de gato) taken as 3 caps three times daily for more rapid results for more info email me at www.Medacpc.Com.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr