It feels like there is a cyst in my throat and it is sore..Whats wrong with me?

Dr. John Chastain
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: A few possibilities
The sensation of something in the throat is common.
This is called "globus, " and is a common symptom of reflux. Other possibilities include an actual mass (cyst, tonsillolith, mucocele /etc.) or enlargement of the tonsil tissue at the back of the tongue, tonsillitis, etc. Especially if you have risk factors for throat cancer (e.g. Smoking, alcohol), you should get checked by an ENT doctor.

In brief: A few possibilities
Dr. John Chastain
Dr. John Chastain
Dr. Clarence Wimberly
In brief: Throat problem
You are feeling a foreign body in your throat (a sensation of something present).
Could be an ulcer, infection, tumor, etc. This is something that a physician will need to examine.

In brief: Throat problem
Dr. Clarence Wimberly
Dr. Clarence Wimberly
Dr. Adam Smith