Go 4 culture
At this point, i'd definitely obtain a culture of urine
prior to deciding on the antibiotic
If your e.Colt has not cleared after 3 antibiotic treatments and no culture has been done, it's imperative to get one prior to further treatment. Ciro may be a right choice, but will need to be adjusted to your kidney function.