Signs of concussion ?

4 major symptoms. People who are concussed have problems in one or more areas: thinking (foggy, slow, poor concentration, trouble learning) body (headache, blurry vision, nausea, light/sound sensitivity, fatigue) mood (irritability, sadness, nervousness) sleep (trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, increased sleep) if you think you have a concussion, rest and see your doctor.
Dizziness. Dizziness especially with rapid head movements; confusion, loss of consciousness, strange sensation in areas of the body; garbled speech; weakness in an extremity; these depend upon the part of the brain affected; so not all of them may show in a particular case. I struck the back of my head and had black vision for several seconds followed by vertigo for about 6 weeks. But no loss of consciousne.
Multiple. Concussion can have as varied a presentation as stroke. Symptoms can range from a mild headache to combinations of symptoms including confusion, agitation, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, difficulty walking, difficulty with speech, mood changes, behavior changes, changes in memory, and decreased school or work performance. A doctor should see every patient with any symptoms after a head injury.