My 2 yr old has strange rash red and pimple like on belly buttocks and now one under her eye. No change in soaps or diapers. No other symp?

Dr. Scott Katz
In brief: Have it checked
There are a few different possible causes, including chicken pox, insect bites, viruses and bacterial infections.
It is impossible to say without an exam. I would recommend calling your child's physician.

In brief: Have it checked
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Molluscum
These lesions can a number of conditions but sound like mollusk, whichbare small warts found in children.
They can be removed once diagnosed with a curette, liquid nitrogen, or cream. The eye area is not a good area to use cream because it is irritating. See a dermatologist because these can spread rapidly and the fewer the easier to treat.

In brief: Molluscum
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Jonathan Jassey