I have legs cramps in my left leg ankle side of calf and thigh. Blood work okay, no meds, had 2 back surgeries. Doctor is stumped. This is not just at night, I stretch.

Leg cramps. Leg cramps can be from many causes. If your doctors are stumped, do not give up trying to find a solution. Perhaps you have a mineral deficiency or nutritional deficiency. Next blood test ask for a electrolye test +magnesium--rbc test, &vitamin d test. If ok with your doc, try daily ca/mg/zinc pills & krill oil capsules 2000 mg per day, & vit. D-3 4000 iu/day.
If your doctor. Actually told you he was stumped...Consider a second opinion. We are human, we don't have all the answers.
Several causes. If the symptoms regarding your back surgery is similar to present symptoms, they may be related. Other possibilities: abnormalities of potassium, calcium, magnesium (did blood work include these?), venous incompetence (leaky venous valves), tired muscles from prolonged standing, exercise. Seek help of phlebologist to check out veins of your legs.