My nose is stuffed every morning with snot. My throat too. My ears pop. What is wrong with me? 

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Allergies & sinus

This could be allergies.
It could also be a chronic sinus infection as well. The ears popping tell me that your eustachian tube is not working like it should... I would lean torward a nasal or sinus issue. Reflux is possible as well. As a trial you could try some over the counter antihistamine (zyrtec) before you go to bed and/or try some over the counter Zantac for possible reflux.

In brief: Allergies & sinus

This could be allergies.
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Better choice would be to go to an allergist first.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Hard to tell

You may have allergies (dust, chemicals you use) or potentially gerd (reflux) that may cause similar problems.
It's worth checking out in your physician's office. I'd recommend keep a diary of potential allergens and also take anti-gerd measures (elevated the head of bed, go to bed at least after 2-3 hours since your last meal, avoid foods that are known to cause gerd - spicy, greasy, etoh/caffein.

In brief: Hard to tell

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Many possibilities

Anything from allergy to infection to anatomical obstruction and back again.
The symptoms you describe are very common and you really need to see your doctor to have him/her take a good history and examine you. Until you get to your doctor you can try an over the counter antihistamine decongestant combination and see if it gives you some relief.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Andrea Brand