Are there any vitamins that help with vitiligo?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
There are published studies from south america have shown an effect from a combination of b complex 100, vitamin c, and high dose flood acid 8 mg a day.
Ginko biloba has been show an effect of slowing down the progression of vitiligo.

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Albert Pizzo
To Dr. Westfried: ccrespo88 is asking for clarification of probable typo "flood acid"
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: All of them
Vitiligo has several possible causes; and since virtually every disease is affected by vitamin/mineral deficiencies then it holds that vitiligo from any cause would do better when you have sufficient repletion of vitamins and minerals.
To my knowledge there is no specific nutrient that has a direct effect on vitiligo.

In brief: All of them
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr