Can prenatal vitamins help with hair loss in women who have never been pregnant? If not, which vitamins help?

Iron. Iron decency can contribute to hair loss. In addition to other blood tests iron and iron binding capacity should be measured in menstruating women. If low, iron replacement can help slow or stop hair loss.
None. Unless you have a specifically identified vitamin deficiency (which is relatlvely uncommon in a country like the us) and that vitamin deficiency is linked to hair loss, don't bother with any vitamin supplementation. It's expensive and a recent study shows it may be harmful.