If I work out and then my muscles get soar, is it good to work out again on it even though i'm soar? 

Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine

In brief: Need recovery

Weight training involves microinjury to the muscle which is one cause of muscle soreness.
You need 1-2 days of rest before training those muscles again, allowing for a recovery period. Working out with mild resolving soreness is fine.

In brief: Need recovery

Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: No

If your muscles get sore, this indicates you need to stop and let your muscles rest.
When you work out, your Lactic Acid production increases causing the pain you described. In order for it to be washed away, your muscles will need to rest.

In brief: No

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine