I'm turning 20 this month, I weigh about 130, and i'm 5' 6" tall. I'm a guy. Will I get any taller? Are there foods or any way to help me get taller?

Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: No and no
Very rarely guys will grow a little between 18 and 20, but if you're showing secondary sexual characteristics like facial hair, muscle growth, and genital growth and hair, then chances are your growth plates are fused, meaning you're done growing.
At this point, eat healthy to promote bone and muscle growth. Look to see how tall your parents are, you should be around their heights.

In brief: No and no
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
In brief: It depends.
It's not typical for men to grow much past the age of 18.
Do you know how tall your parents are? Most men will be between their dad's height and their mom's height + 5". Were you later than other guys starting your growth spurt? Late bloomers can grow into their early 20s. Once your growth plates close, which is likely if you haven't grown in the past 2 years, there's no medicine that helps.

In brief: It depends.
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Jeanne Beymer
Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Growing taller
A look at your growth chart in your pediatrician's office will let you know if you stopped growing already.
Some young adults continue to grow into college! if you haven't stopped growing yet, eating a healthy balanced diet and getting plenty of sleep will help you reach your growth potential.

In brief: Growing taller
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Thomas Seck
I grew until I was 22, so it's possible, but unlikely. Drs. Juster and Amster are both right. Your parents' height is a good predictor of your final height and your personal growth chart is too. If they match up, you're probably out of luck. There are ways to prove if you still have growth potential but they aren't indicated in your situation.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: It's in the GENES
An individual's height is usually determined by the parental heights / genes.
Although there's a small percentage that does not follow this rule. There are no food out there to make you grow inches taller.Getting enough sleep will help, swimming and playing basketball did with some kids.Hope that helps.

In brief: It's in the GENES
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
By stimulating natural human growth hormone productionin brain - use ornithine, lysine and arginine combination daily there is a supplement by http://qnlabs called aminohgh which would help this has to be taken at night 7tabs.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jonathan Jassey