I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch.?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: TMJ

Temporomandibular joint dysfucntion/pain is a common cause of ear pain.
If you tend to grind your teeth or have poor occlusion due to missing teeth or some anatomical variant, you may be especially prone to develop the dysfunction of this joint. There may be other types of problems causing similar symtpoms, though.

In brief: TMJ

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Possibly jaw joint

It might be your jaw joint.
The jaw joint is located next to and around the ear and inflammation and irritation of the joint and muscles often leads to symptoms in that exact area. If you chew gum or grind or clench your teeth this can bring on symptoms or make things worse. I'd recommend a soft diet, antiinflammatories and ice for a few days and see what happens.

In brief: Possibly jaw joint

It might be your jaw joint.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Andrea Brand