Dry itchy skin on both of my shoulders about 2inch, what should I due? I don't have medical. Any natural products I could use?Could putting aloe help?

Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology

In brief: Itchy skin

First find out why your skin is itchy.
With what is the skin contacting that is causing a reaction? Shampoo on the hair? Detergent in the clothing? Hair coloring? There are over-the-counter Hydrocortisone creams and antihistamines for itchy conditions but you should see a dermatologist to diagnose the condition otherwise it may become chronic and it could even be infectious.

In brief: Itchy skin

First find out why your skin is itchy.
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Creams

It's hard to judge by the description of what the condition it might be, i would suggest a good moisterizing body lotion (eucerine/aquafor).
Also, you may try a Hydrocortisone cream twice daily. If that helps, it is more likely allergic in nature (eczema, for example). If it doesn't help or actually gets worse, you will need to see a doctor. Ring worm presents with clear center and intense periphe.

In brief: Creams

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc