I delivered in 10/29/11 and I am still bleeding a lot and I have a lot of abdominal pain and headaches with the pregnancy I had preclampsia? Help

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Need to be seen
Although, some women (the minority) may have some trailing bleeding after delivery for up to 6 weeks, most will become "dry" 3-4 weeks after. Since it's been over 4 weeks for you and you have pain with it, i recommend you go back to you obgyn and have him check you.
You may need an ultrasound to make sure there is no retained placental piece in your uterus or infection.

In brief: Need to be seen
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Call your GYN ASAP
Call your gyn asap.

In brief: Call your GYN ASAP
Call your gyn asap.
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Jane Van Dis