Could pain under the right rib cage radiating to the back be liver trouble? I had gall bladder removal about 7 years ago.

In brief: Gallbladder, liver

Yoy are experiencing right sided pain going to the back.
This could be from the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and even lung. Talk to your doctor. He/she may to blood work and other tests. Make sure you write down what makes the pain start, what makes it better or worse.

In brief: Gallbladder, liver

Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Robert Dorsey
Wound care

In brief: Possibly

I agree with the other doctors comments.
See your doctor for a complete hx and physical exam.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Robert Dorsey
Dr. Robert Dorsey
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Does it feel like GB

Does it feel like your old gallbladder attacks? It is possible to have issues such as retained stones or even new primary gallstones formed in your bile ducts after gallbladder removal.
Nausea? Bloating? Belching? Other causes are simple pulled muscle or rib issues. Internal causes include liver, pancreas, stomach, colon etc. See your doctor for history and physical.

In brief: Does it feel like GB

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Possibly

Symptoms like these are best deterimed by a thorough evaluation by your physician.
Based on his/her findings, a treatment plan can be developed to help you.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery