If a pregnant woman has the jaundice of pregnancy, can she still use tylenol (acetaminophen) for headaches?

Ask you OBGYN. Contrary to popular belief, the use of tylenol (acetaminophen) is not contraindicated in most liver diseases if the total daily dose is < 3000-4000 mg. The exceptions would be acute tyenol overdose and active alcoholic liver disease. I would ask your obstetrician to ensure there is no contraindications from a fetal standpoint.
Speak to your ooctor. Depending on the cause behind the jaundice and the extent of liver dysfunction, your doctor may or may not recommend tylenol (acetaminophen) for your headaches.