Which birth control pills decrease sex drive, which ones increase it, and which ones don't affect it?

Good question! Oral contraceptive pills can decrease the circulating levels of testosterone in a woman's body--theoretically decreasing sex drive. Most women are not affected by this. The NuvaRing can also do the same, but to a lesser extent. Diaphragms, sponges, and iud's (intrauterine devices) would be much less likely to decrease sex drive. Talk to your doctor, sex drive is complicated. :-).
OCPs decrease libido. Combination oral contraceptives increase sex hormone binding globulin (shbg) in your blood. The increased shbg binds testosterone which can lower the libido. This can be overcome by taking a testosterone supplement intended for women. There are several testosterone supplements currently available, including less expensive generics.