Drinking excessive amount of water during day reduce nocturnal emission? (by the way none of my dreams are related to sex when I get to remember them)

Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: Won't help much
Drinking very excessive amounts of water daily can be dangerous to the kidney, although this takes- alot of water. It is unlikely to help the nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) unless it does by waking you up.
Nocturnal emissions usually persist only for a fairly short time during adolesence. They can be reduced by masturbation or even some anti-depressants can prevent ejaculation.

In brief: Won't help much
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Pathology
In brief: Burning question?
Pleh, i very much hope that no one has told you that nocturnal emissions are unhealthy, dangerous, or sinful.
One of the cults teaches this to frighten teenagers. I personally know one pastor who quit the cult rather than repeat this lie. Cherish and care for you developing body, and learn the truth about it so that you can perhaps someday be a good husband / father.

In brief: Burning question?
Dr. Adam Smith