Is it hard to lose baby fat?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Can be
I read a statistic once that said most women never lose their pregnancy weight.
It takes discipline. You must eat most fruits, vegetables and unprocessed foods. You must exercise everyday.

In brief: Can be
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Breastfeed & lose wt
"dieting" is not needed, as long as the breastfeeding woman eats only as many calories as needed to maintain her normal (pre-pregnant) weight.
For example, if she was 120 pounds before pregnancy and is now 145 pounds, she should eat just enough for a 120 lb woman. Her 25 lb excess will be gradually used up in the production of breastmilk (25 ounces of breastmilk contains about 500 calories).

In brief: Breastfeed & lose wt
Dr. Bryan Levey
Is the question regarding moms losing the pregnancy weight, or regarding chubby children losing their excess bellies? Too different questions with multiple different answers.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey