Pcos, glocophage1500mg, wgt49kg, periods regular, clomid100mg&now150mg, recnt periods date10nov, 7dec, 2jan, no brest pain til now4 periods, chance to conceiv?

Yes but I'm not sure. If your asking whether, you have conceived or if there is a chance you can conceive. There is a chance you have conceived and there is a good chance you will. The goal dose of glucophage is 1500 mg. One thing to consider is the anectodal improvent by using Mucinex (guaifenesin) to loosen the cervical mucus; Clomid can make thick limiting sperm entry, wont hurt, check ovulation predictor kits?
Ovulation. The important question is are you ovulating. With pcos the problem is lack of ovulation. Clomid (clomiphene) and metformin are used to induce ovulation. If your day 21 Progesterone test shows you are ovulating then your chances ate good. If not ovulating on Clomid (clomiphene) 150 then you should stop and discuss alternative treatments.