Causes of slightly swollen lymph nodes supra clavical?

Could be many? Swollen lymph nodes could indicate an infection by bacteria, virus or fungus. It could mean infiltration by tumor. The significance would be determined by your clinical presentatiion. Older patient? Younger patinet? Known acute illness? Known or unknown cancer? The lymph nodes above the clavicles drain/filter the head and neck. If this is new i would get checked. If old, ?. See md.
May need testing. If the lymph nodes are enlarged for more than 2 weeks you need more work up including ct scans and maybe biopsy. Supreclavicualr ln enlargement is usually asscoiated with other disease conditions that require work up, ask to be referred to a hematologist/oncologist.