've been on Depo-Provera for awhile like 6 to8 months I had unprotected sex and I just got my other shot on the 22nd of this month is there a possibility I co?

Dr. Nadu Tuakli

In brief: Its unlikely!

I assume that your question is whether or not you could be pregnant.
Even though you have to get your shot every 90 days it stays in your system for a little while longer. The problem is that after the 90 days, how long it is effective is unpredictable. Assuming that you got your previous shots on time, its very unlikely you will become pregnant. Remember you still need protection against std's.

In brief: Its unlikely!

Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Jane Van Dis