My 2 year old has had a fever for 4 days now. I have treated her with motrin and tylenol (acetaminophen). The fever has gone from 99.1 to 102.4?

Dr. Thomas Seck

In brief: Time to see doctor

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but it sounds like she needs to be seen if she's had fever over 102 for four days.
If you're unable to get her temperature down, recheck the doses of medicine you're giving her. Remember that fever can be helpful in fighting infection, so if she's 101 but acting fine, you don't need to treat it. Fluids will help. Keep her loosely dressed.

In brief: Time to see doctor

Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Cindy Juster