Back pain, shivers, vomiting, headache, fever, dizziness, and overall pain. What should I do?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Seek med advice

I understand you have just returned from the caribbeans, so having the above symptoms may potentially be related to an infection you acquired on the trip.
If your condition is getting worse and is not responsive to simple supportive care - tylenol/ibuprofen and oral hydration, you want to seek immediate er care.

In brief: Seek med advice

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Anesthesiology

In brief: Sounds like the flu

If your symptoms persist then a visit to the doctors office is in order. If it worsens then i would go to the er and see if what else can be done.

In brief: Sounds like the flu

Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Vicken Poochikian