Is it safe for me to paint while pregnant?

Dr. Elia Fanous
There's no definitive evidence to say 100% yes or no.
.. But generally, if you are breathing and oxygenating well, the baby is fine. Your baby's hemoglobin holds on to oxygen better b/c of a substance called dpg. I always recommend avoiding possible toxins in the first trimester, but should be ok afterward.

Dr. Elia Fanous
Dr. Elia Fanous
In brief: Depends
Most data suggest exposure to latex paint and low voc (low fume) oils are not a problem during pregnancy.
Those products that give of significant fumes are potentially toxic to mother & baby & efforts to minimize exposure & paint only in well ventilated areas, etc.Are recommended.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Jonathan Jassey