I itch at night when I try to sleep it starts in one spot then jumps from one spot to another I don't itch during the day explained this to my doctor ?

Dr. Shaym Puppala

In brief: Allergies, possibly

It is possible to be allergic to the material in sheets.
It is less likely in the setting you describe for sheets to be infested with scabies, since the itching would be with you all day. It is worth a trip to your doctor for examination and testing.

In brief: Allergies, possibly

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Possible scabies

Scabies is a parasitic infection which can itch primarily at night.
In early stages there may be very little to see on skin. A trial of prescription Elimite (permethrin) is safe and effective. This can be followed by topical prescription steroid cream twice a day. See dermatologist forvsecond opininon.

In brief: Possible scabies

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried