Taken trazodone, seroquel (quetiapine) and remeron for chronic insomnia with no success, any other long term solutions?

Evaluation. You haven't said what type of evaluations you've had for your chronic insomnia. Medicating it has so far not been effective for you. Insomnia can be part of certain psychiatric conditions -- like depression, anxiety disorders, & substance abuse. There are also primary insomnias, which formal sleep studies can discern and for which focused treatments can be given. Please ask your doc about this.