I hav huge growth of hairs on body. Wat can I do to rduce hair growth on my body?

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: Be evaluated!

See a dermatologist first and be evaluated to see if what you have is considered within normal range for your ethnic background or whether there is an underlying medical problem resulting in hirsuitism (excessive growth of thick dark hair in locations where hair growth is minimal or absent normally).
The dermatologist will then recommend the treatment options available to help reduce the hair.

In brief: Be evaluated!

Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends

What is your sex and where is the hair you are concerned? There are laser treatment to diminish or rid certain areas of the body of unwanted hair. There are medications to stimulate hair growth but I am not aware of medications to stop hair growth other than vaniqua for hair growth on the upper lip area.
Certainly hair can be removed by depilatories, mechanical means and others. See a derm.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt