What should I eat the day after wisdom teeth removal?

Many things. No food with particles in it -- especially chicken soup. All broths are ok. Jello, pudding, applesauce, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, pancakes, sherbet, yogurt (without seeds), hummus, smoothie (with whey protein), milkshake (no straw!) , etc. You must be careful to protect the blood clot on the socket. If this is lost, you will get a dry socket and be in pain fer weeks. Good luck.
Soft diet. Mostly common sence, soft diet not to hot or spicy. Soup, eggs, fish etc...Also dont drink through a straw, it may dislodge the blood clot forming in the socket.