I was brushing my teeth then tried to clear my throat when I spit I see blood what does it mean?

Gum or throat. If bleeding occur during brushing, it would be gingivitis as definitive diagnosis. This would not be implied periodontitis and could be confirmed with your dentist. Gingivitis is very easy to treat with a good cleaning and good home care since your gum is just swollen. Periodontitis required treatment and follow up with your dentist. Bleeding while clear your throat may indicate other problem.
gum disease. You should never spit up blood when you brush if your gums are healthy and you aren't brushing too hard.You most likely have periodontitis or a lack of adequate gum tissue which could lead to bone loss and eventual loss of teeth.I would recommend that you see a dentist or periodontist.
Likely Gingivitis. Inflamed gum tissue will bleed easily when brushing. Inflamation occures when gum tissue comes into contact with plaque. The tissues responds to the plaque by concentrating blood in the area to attempt to rid itself of the plaque. Remove the plaque with proper brushing and flossing and there will be less bleeding. It take about a week to see a difference.