How many days do I need to do eye exercises before I see any signs of improvement?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Unlikely to help
The eye is essentially a video camera with few moving parts, aside from the muscles that move the eyes around.
Eye exercises, in combination with glasses and/or surgery, have been shown to mildly help children with certain muscle imbalances. Unfortunately, they cannot reshape the parts of the eye that cause vision problems (lens, cornea) any more than moving a camera around can reshape its lens.

In brief: Unlikely to help
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Allen Fein
In brief: Could be time waste
I am somewhat skeptical about any significant improvement that might be achieved from eye exercises, since the eye is basically a camara with parts that run themselves-parts that do not really respond to our well meaning wishes and exercise interventions.
I have seen books out there that promise freedom from eye glasses if a person buys the book and starts exercising. See an expert for eye care!

In brief: Could be time waste
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine