How do I find the measurements of my eyes, bridge, and temple(for eyeglasses)?

Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology
In brief: Best to try it on
Eye size, bridge size, temple size for online purchase? Make sure pd not too far from a+b dimension.
Visit an optical store to find dimensions of current frames or get measured. Best to find the frame in store and then buy it online after it's adjusted to fit your face.

In brief: Best to try it on
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Allen Fein
In brief: From Optician/Eye MD
All those questions will be answered when you ask your optician/optomistrist directly.
Some of the answerts may be found on the precription given to you by your eye doctor, but those specific measurements are done by the dispensing optician. Kind of an unusual question, as every time I have bought new glasses, the person filling out the prescption alway wanted to get his/her own measurements.

In brief: From Optician/Eye MD
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Steven Seres