On the side of my foot, my sciatic nerve is now hurting. The pain extands down to my leg and hip too. What should I do?

See your doctor. Maybe you do have sciatica, and perhaps in comes from a disc rupture in the lumbar spine, or perhaps you have a hip or sacro-iliac problem, which radiation down the leg. Do you have diabetes, a metabolic radiculopathy could be present. See your doctor and get this addressed.
See your doctor. often will resolve with medications and physical therapy, if it does not resolve you may need an MRI of the back .