What is the best brand of contacts for astigmatism?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology
In brief: Contacts Astigmatism
Some people with high degrees of astigmatism cannot use soft toric contact lenses.
Instead, they may require a gas permeable lens to correct their vision. Gas permeable lenses give crisper vision but may be less comfortable to wear.

In brief: Contacts Astigmatism
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Ophthalmology
In brief: No one best
Because contact lenses need to fit your eye correctly (have the correct diameter and curvature for a healthy fit), there is no one best contact for everyone.
What's best for you depends on the degree of astigmatism and the shape of your eye. That being said, for the average patient, I have had the most happy patients (good combination of comfort and clear vision) with the biofinity toric lens.

In brief: No one best
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Peter Kurzweil