If I wear other peoples eye glasses can it mess my eye vision up.?

Dr. Robert Chang
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
If it's too different from your correct prescription, it will probably be too blurry or cause eye strain.

In brief: No
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Robert Chang
Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: No but why do it :-)
You cannot permanently change your own vision by wearing other's glasses.
It will, however come with its own disadvantages such as headaches, nausea and, of course, not being able to see as well as if you had the correct prescription. If at all possible try to purchase your own glasses- many insurances and health savings plans will at least partially help with the cost.

In brief: No but why do it :-)
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Andrea Brand