Is there any way to increase your vision naturally without contacts, etc?

Dr. Daniel Bustos
Ophthalmology
In brief: No
Unfortunately there is no homeopathic, natural or other method to change the refractive error of one's eyes besides spectacle / contact lens correction and refractive surgery.
Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something. It would be a great and revolutionary discovery, but it simply is not possible.

In brief: No
Dr. Daniel Bustos
Dr. Daniel Bustos
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Hard question
I don't think there is a "proven" way to "increase" one's vision.
I have heard and read about methods that their investors claim to work to improve vision without use of eyewear, but i can tell you that if there was one according to them, it would just be so rigorous that it's almost next to impossible to follow it.

In brief: Hard question
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc