Should i get a circumcision or am i too old now?

Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Depends

I'im assuming you're male even though the tag is "denise", females do not get circumcisions generally speaking, certainly not in this country.
That said, the question is why, and what is the goal? If you're genuinely considered about health or cosmetic appearance, then you can consult a urologist. There is more healing time than as a baby, but it's possible.

In brief: Depends

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Yes for phimosis

Circumcision is the best treatment for a phimotic tight foreskin, or if converting to islam or judaism at any age.
However, why bother as an adult if considering it for cosmetic reasons or just to please a partner.

In brief: Yes for phimosis

Dr. Keegan Duchicela