What happens if you get fiber glass in your eye?

See ophthalmologist. Avoid rubbing, try to flush it out, then go see an ophthalmologist in case particles are still embedded in the eye.
Go see a doctor. If you have a foreign object in your eye, you need to go to the er right away and be seen by an ophthalmologist.